First of all, thanks for reading. I’m happy you’ve landed on my site and even happier you want to know a little more about me.
I’m a senior software engineer, writer, occasional speaker, and valued community member. I focus on C#, .NET, and Azure. I work in the insurance/financial services industry, helping development teams at my company work with Azure.
My community work has earned me the Microsoft MVP award. I don’t consider myself a high and mighty expert in anything, but someone who never stops learning and is passionate about sharing it.
My community work centers around the following:
- Regular posts on this site (daveabrock.com)
- Contributions to the ASP.NET Core docs, like this one and to other projects both big and small
- A few talks on various subjects, like C# and ASP.NET Core
- Technical reviewer for a book or two
- General Twitter tomfoolery
I also formerly wrote The .NET Stacks, where I wrote about trends, interview community leaders on a weekly basis. You can browse past issues.
Please reach out! I would love to hear from you. Twitter is usually the best way—my DMs are open, even if you don’t follow me.